Covered Under U.S. Patent #4102307
Stall panel size is 9 feet 6 inches long by 7 feet high.
2. Side and back panel framing is constructed from 1 ¼ inch
14 ga. sq. steel tubing.
3. Front panels are constructed from same material as side and
back panels. Gate opening is 4 feet positioned in center of panel with
latches located in the middle and at the bottom of the gate. The upper
36 inches of the gate and front panel are vented with ½ inch 16
ga. tubing spaced on 3 inch centers.
4. The back panel is constructed with 15 inch long permanent bar
on one side at the bottom corner to allow for 4 way penning of the panels.
5. Panels are constructed with a pin and sleeve connecting system
that makes the side panels interchangeable and interlocking for quick
stable set up.
6. Lower 48 inches of panel is padded with 1 ½ inch type
EPS Styrofoam with density of 116 per c.t. to protect animals in adjacent
7. Fabric: Heavy duty 22 oz. Per sq. yd. Vinyl coated nylon, water
repellent, fire resistant, non-mildewing and rot resistant.
8. Webbing: 2 inch polypropylene is attached to the perimeter and
at all frame contact points for attachment.
9. 1 inch "D" rings, 2 ea. On each side of panel for
feed and water bucket holders. Located on center cross bar of panel. Approx.
48 inches from bottom of panel.
10. Fabric attaches to frame as follows: 1 ea. Fabric panel 7 ft.
by 6 ft.-6inches 1 ea. fabric panel 4 ft.-2inches by 9 ft.-6inches. Fabric
panels are attached to opposite sides of frame with Styrofoam padding
11. Fabric is attached to the frame with 10x3/4 self-drilling hex
head screws spaced 8-10 inches apart.
12. Panel weight: Front/Gate 140 lbs.